Do you have an important story to tell but you can’t afford a PR agency? Learn how to write your own compelling media releases and pitch them to the right journalists to get positive publicity. Become the go-to-person in your industry for media comments.
In this one-day or half-day workshop you’ll learn to:
- Identify newsworthy angles
- Write attention-grabbing headlines
- Craft a compelling newsworthy lead
- Master the ‘inverted pyramid’ news structure
- Write quotable quotes that flag to a journalist your ‘interview talent’ for interviews
- Insert the right SEO phrases to make your release discoverable
- Master your pitch to relevant journalists and media outlets
- Tailor your story for TV, radio and print/online
- Follow up your media release with a professional call or email.
- Give the journalist what they need to complete the story
- Reap the benefits
- Rinse and repeat